Sexy Girls

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gay Sex in Pakistan

After sharing a lot of Pakistani Sex Stories,Today I'm going to write about Gay Sex in Pakistan.This type of Sex is on rise in so called "Elite Class of Pakistan".There are Sex Parties in Islamabad and other big cities of Pakistan which are based upon gay meetings.The Homosexuality in Pakistan was promoted by Ex-president Musharaf when he attended a meeting in US embassy at Islamabad, conducting a seminar on gay rights.If you are an internet user,you can find a plenty of gay ads in Pakistan.A number of Gays are sharing their Hot Photos on gay-sites like Manjam.com and Gayegypt.com.After reading so many ads of Gay Sex in Pakistan,I decided to explore these Pakistani Sex Stories.
Gay-Sex-Pakistan
One day,I read an ad about Gay Sex in Pakistan and found the cell numbers of many gays in my area.I sent an sms on the contact number of that Pakistani Gay and soon got a reply from him.He asked me about body details including age,waist,face,color and interestingly,my tool size.I sent him fake details and soon he told me that they are 3 friends.They wanted to perform a group-sex party in which only gays are invited.I mentioned myself as Top Gay and he told me that he is bottom.
Pakistani-Gay
He told me the date and time for the gay-party but he didn't mentioned the place.It was a bit secret according to him and he said that it will be confirmed later.After 2 days,I received a text from him that I should come at Faizabad(A famous place in Rawalipndi)bridge.He further told me the van number which will pick me from there.I went to the place in-time and started waiting for the van.There was some doubts in my mind so i sent an sms to my closet friend that i am leaving in this van (Van number).After a few minutes,the said van arrived and i quickly recognized it.

I got into that and saw 4-5 young guys already sitting inside.all of them were of the same age group like me,in 20's.They greeted me nicely and soon we became frank to each other.The Van picked two more guys from Islamabad and we were 7 in number now when van reached the final destination.It was F-12 markaz which I guessed through my mind.The van entered a house and finally we got to the hall of Pakistani Sex.

I was a bit nervous as I have not done it before but i reacted to be cool and calm.There was a music play in start and soon the stripping session started.we were 10 in total,including the hosts.It was mentioned that if somebody didn't like to sex ,it would not be forced.So,I tried to enjoy sitting in a corner and taking my drinks.Two guys started striping in-front of others and finally went all off clothes.Jerking their tools while dancing and all other were laughing.One guy asked me to join but I said smilingly;please carry on.

After the dancing session,Almost all of them were naked.Salman,a gay of almost 22 started jerking Khizar (A 25Y muscular guy).He sucked him nicely and then another guy placed his tool near Salman.Salman started jerking two tools and sucking them one by one.This session went on for 15 minutes when two more guys joined them.It was three asses being banged by 5 tools now.I was feeling sensation inside my pants.The scene of Pakistani sex created a rhythmic tone inside the room.

I was enjoying these Pakistani Sex Stories.Soon,the positions were changed and top gays became bottoms.It was a kind of versatile act.all of them were going crazy for Gay Sex.Three Gays were about to come and soon the bottoms took their loads on faces.All other clapped while the loads were spread on faces.After the first session of group-sex,the host announced that if any-body wants one-on-one,the room is prepared for that.I was eying Shehzad,A gay of 21Y with a beautiful face,so i asked him if he is wiiling to go with me.Surprisingly,he got agreed and we went into the room to start the things.He sucked me like a lollypop and then jumped on my tool like a girl taking it fully inside his back door.After 30 minutes of continuous bang session,I fired deep inside his butts.The party of Gay Sex in Pakistan was finished at 2am at night when we left for our areas in the same van.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sending us a nice gay sex reality in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Incest sex stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feed Readers