Sunday, April 17, 2016

Threesome With Pakistani Married Couple

Today, I'm going to narrate a story of my threesome encounter with a Pakistani couple. They were married. The husband – Jamshed – was working in an IT company while his wife – Sameena – was a housewife. They were married for over 10 years. Jamshed confessed to me that their sex life was getting boring, especially after having kids. So it was Jamshed’s idea to introduce someone else in their sex life. And when they came across different idea, they got in touch with me over the internet. Jamshed had convinced his wife for threesome, so it was easier for me when we met.


Jamshed and I met casually in a restaurant. Soon we struck a good conversation. This was our first face to face meeting. He shown me the real pics of his hot Pakistani wife Sameena who was a real beauty, with well curved body. I was hard instantly by looking at her. She had lovely long hair and nice complexion. Sameena was conservative kind of wife who stays at home since it was their first time, she was a bit nervous. Jamshed informed me about everything but he assured that she was fully convinced to try a threesome . we started chatting openly.

We finally decided to have a go on weekend. On Saturday evening, I met Jamshed and Jamshed suggested that now we had to head their home. It was a nice flat. Obviously they were well settled in life. I & Jamshed continued our chat. Soon Sameena joined us. She had reapplied her makeup and had came in a salwar kameez.

Her ass was looking even bigger in the salwar kameez. She came and sat next to me while her husband was sitting opposite to us. She said in a low voice, “ we both have liked u a lot. But please go easy since this is our first time”. I thanked her and assured her that I would go easy. I asked what Jamshed wanted. He replied he wanted to watch initially then join later on.

Sameena was very much nervous. I slowly put my hand on her thighs, she shivered but kept her hand on my hand. Jamshed said, “Sameena, relax and let yourself go. I want you to enjoy with him”. Hearing this Sameena felt even better. I put my hand on her breasts and started massaging them. Then I pulled her face towards me and started kissing her. She was very good in kissing. While kissing I started slowly undressing her.

She was looking so sexy in her blue lacy bra and panties. I glanced at Jamshed, he was obviously enjoying the site. He smiled at me and gave me ‘thumbs-up’. I got my attention back to sexy Sameena. She was totally engrossed in me – the passion with which I was kissing her, touching her, arousing her. When I started licking her neck and earlobes, she let out a loud moan and whispered in my ears that she is very wet.

I went down and slid down her panties. She was very wet for sure. Her love juices were literally flowing down her thighs. She stripped me naked. She was very happy to see my hard cock. I am not a cock monster but have a good one in stifness and width. She caught it tenderly initially then firmly and started stroking.

She started sucking my cock. I was in heaven. I was playing with her big boobs that time. After a while I got back to her pussy. Her odor was really intoxicating. I must admit, she was one of the best smelling pussies I have ever been. She had neatly trimmed her pubic. I literally dived between her legs and started licking that treasure. Sameena’s moaning grew louder as she soon had a strong orgasm. I continued licking her further giving her orgasm.

I started massaging her butt crack and asshole along with her thighs. I continued licking her pussy and all along her butt crack giving special attention to her asshole. Apparently Jamshed had never licked her butt crack and asshole. She had another orgasm as soon as my tongue touched her asshole. She just wouldn’t let go me from her honey pot and begged me to lick her further. I continued licking her with the same vigor giving her another orgasm after which she begged of me to stop and take a break as her knees grew weak.

Jamshed was amazed to see his wife having 2 orgasms without penetration.By now Jamshed was naked too. He was distinctly smaller than me but hard and was stroking his cock. I called him closer and asked him to hold his wife’s legs apart for me. I then asked him to hold my cock and guide it into his wife’s pussy.

Jamshed grabbed my hard cock and started guiding into his wife’s pussy. Since her pussy was already very wet, my cock went inside easily. She was not that tight, as one can expect after delivering 2 kids, but still she was good. I was fucking her nicely as her husband was holding her legs for me while stroking his cock. After a while I changed position.

then I made her into doggie style and entered her pussy from behind. I asked Jamshed to spread open his wife’s big ass. It was such a nice feeling. Both of us were moaning as my cock was pounding her cunt. I started slapping her fat ass which made her even hotter. Soon I picked up the tempo and started fucking Sameena harder. During that time I gave another orgasm to Sameena.

After some rigorous fucking I finally came and discharged my huge load deep inside Sameena’s pussy and collapsed on top of her. We lay in each other’s arms for a long time. Slowly my cock slipped out of her pussy and my cum started oozing out of her cunt. Jamshed was hard. So I asked him to come and take my place in his wife’s pussy. He was too happy to do that. It took him just a few minutes to cum.

After some rest, I was hard again. This time we suggested– a double penetration. Jamshed layed himself on bed facing upward and she took his dick in her pussy. While I went behind and tried to enter her ass.After a bit of struggle , and a lot of lubrication, I entered her virgin ass. It took me a long time but I had to loosen up her ass for the double penetration.

My cock went inside inch by inch. Initially it pained her a lot but she told me not to stop. So I continued penetrating her tight ass. Once I was fully inside her, I started moving in and out slowly. I fucked her ass brutally for a few minutes.

She loved this style of fucking. We were enjoying a best scene of threesome and the Pakistani couple looked like movie stars. Jamshed's wife was horny and moaning louder and soon we both came inside her. It was an awesome fucking session with them. After that day, we met again twice. Jamshed called me to thank me. He told me that Sameena has never been happier. And their married life also had improved after they started meeting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment