Friday, July 29, 2011

HOW I DATED ISBAH ,PAKISTANI SEXI GIRL( 21Y OLD)

How I dated ISBAH? its a long story,but i am going to share it as narrated by my friend.

Mr Shah is a 50y old man. He is retired from armed forces and then he joined the armed forces as a civilian again. his family consists of 3 daughters and one son. the elder of his children is a daughter ,age 21 years,name isbah. Mr shah belongs to a Islami jammat named dawat-i-islami and strict rules are applied by him in his house about hijaab and burqa. he is himself a very nobble man, and offers prayers five time a day regularly. His wife is also following him with his children in Islamic customs.

When i rented a house in their neighborhood I came to know about their family routines . so i tried not to show them about my research about Muslim women. But my inner-self forced me to keep a keen eye on their activities to know that do they are so strict or their daughters are involved with some one. therefore i kept a keen eye on elder daughter Isbah.

Isbah was in Her BSC and going to university daily in burqa & hijaab. I first noted her timings , then her tuition routines . I came to know the fact that she is also following Islamic customs like her father ,but i was curious as i observed in their house ,when sometimes Mr shah was out of station that Isbah was having the full control of shah's house. She can interrupt all matters of the house when Shah is not at home,She can lament her younger sisters and brother. She talks in louder voice in the house in shah's absence. Her mother do not say her anything to forbid and she had got every freedom. So i thought that this girl can not be so poise as she seems.

I kept on spying her but kept my self hidden of shah's eyes. Isbah was also having a mobile phone. This thing also bothered me that she has enough freedom to sms or call when out of house and shah's are so much believing their daughter because she was following strict Islamic traditions.

I followed her anonymously and finally got succeeded in getting her mobile number through another neighbors mobile phone.he was Uncle of Isbah who was unaware of the fact that i have taken her mobile number. So i did not made any contact for almost for one make on Isbah's number. I started sending sms messages of good morning and good night from unknown number in the start. She did'nt reacted at all. But when it passed almost 10 days to regular messaging she asked via sms that "Who are you".?

I replied her but not shown my identity. but she again asked why i message on her number. Anonymous conversation started in which i shown myself a girl. then Isbah became my friend.and our messaging started. we became good sms friends in just few days. Isbah told me about her family and her routines. I tried to give her good suggestions in all matters where she asked for opinion.

This made my impression very good on Isbah and she started to tell me every detail. When i gained enough confidence that isbah can not leave me .i sent her sms about my sex that i am a boy. but still i not told her which boy i am. she left sending message the day onward but i continued sending good morning and good night sms regularly. because i was knowing that Iron can be melted. So after almost 20 days she started conversation with me ,in which she blamed me of cheating her. I excused and told her that i was not wanting to heart her that's why i told you the truth.

She ,after some reaction forgot the past and started having chat with me on mobile. Then after a few days She has to download some university forms from the internet. She told me about that .I thought now is the time to tell her that i live in your neighborhood as i was having the DSL at my home. So i made some courage and told her. She was shocked and wondered to listen that i am the person who lives in their neighborhood. It was a matter of risk also that if she told her parents,i would have to leave the rented house and also my prestige. but i took the risk and offered Isbah to ask her brother to download the forms from internet and come with him to my house.

She did the same and they came to my house. This was the first time when i saw her without hijaab. She was nice looking, good figured girl. and attractive.they did their job on my DSL and i remained in the other room during their work. she once smiled when i saw her. Our affair started from that day. after a few days more i asked isbah to come directly to my house after her University if there is no one in the street. She denied but i was hoping that she will come.

She came early of her university that day. I was eagerly waiting for her so i kept the drawing room door opened which was in the street. She came directly to our drawing room after looking around in the street and i locked the door afterward. She was extremely nervous at that time, almost shivering,i asked her to relax and gave her a glass of water. We sat together and i started talking to her.our talk took almost 15 minutes in which she discussed all his grievances of the past.

then she left as it was the time of her pack up from university. i looked around in the street and then she left and knocked at her own door. I was very happy that now i can do anything with this girl. In the next meeting i planned to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment