Tuesday, July 26, 2011

STORY OF LAHORI HOT WOMEN (SEX WORKER)

STORY OF LAHORI HOT WOMEN (SEX WORKER) is shared by one of our co-workers.Lahori sex worker Sheena Bibi, 36 and widowed when she was only 20, told An interviewer that sex work had almost become a tradition in her family due to extreme poverty.“My father was a drug addict and my mother prostituted herself to put food on the table. I did the same for years and today my two teenage daughters work the streets. Now they support us all,” she said.Bibi said she tried to avoid sending her girls out into the streets but to meet the rising cost of food “no other work pays quite as well, and I am too old now to do it myself”.

The girls, aged 13 and 15, approach established customers working in various markets in Lahore, and are paid around Rs 200 for each encounter, usually carried out in small rooms behind shops. “They don’t like being fondled or touched or having sex, but they are now used to it,” said Bibi.she told that there are many gents who are married but they like teen girls to have sex.so we get good amount from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment