Sunday, February 9, 2014

Caught Having Sex On Birthday : The Real Story

Dear readers, I am going to narrate a true incident of my life. This sex story is slightly different because we were caught having sex. So, it was my 20th birthday. It was about 1:30am and everyone was giving me a good time except my family. It was strange that nobody greeted me on my birthday, and my cousin (Aneela) supposed to be my best friend in the family , had greeted me. She was also very surprised on this strange behavior of my parents and my sister. We were laying on the couch watching a movie. My family had gone to bed at 1200 hrs, and aneela was there to give me a good time. I forgot to tell that we had a good open style of life and nobody cares(Likewise in pakistani society) if family girls and boys are having chit chat.She turned her head and said to me “I’m going to give you your birthday present now”.

sex-story
I was not expecting that kind of treat which she offered but I guessed that she was asking me to enjoy her juicy pussy. I had not screwed her in the past 2 years so I was eagerily waiting for an offer and time. We thought for a while and then I got up to switch off the lights. She looked lustfully in my eyes and then rubbed my manhood with her left hand. I lowered the Led TV volume but didin't power it off. We started going at it on the couch, and everything’s going well when she started sucking my tool.

She had given me a couple of mouth-jobs in past but no dam fucking. It was so good to have those lovely lips on my fat shaft. She was fully skilled in licking and sucking my balls. It went on a few minutes and then we went onto the final bang session. We’re in the spooning position, and there was a blanket covering us up from the waist down. Not too much motion at the time just some good deep grinding, but I was balls deep in her.She was not a virgin as I guessed but an extremely tight pussy.

I had made some deep pushes with wild strokes and she enjoyed a lot. The room suddenly got lighter, but a very natural non-electric light. My eyes look up to see my Mother, Father, and Sister with a birthday cake walking into the room. Singing happy birthday. While I am balls deep in my Cousin Aneela. My parents sang to me while I was having sex. We separated ourselves in hurry and thanks to my luck that we had not removed our clothes. It was only my pant's zip open and her trousers lowered, so we adjusted quickly but my sister got what we two were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment