Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pakistani Wife Sharing Story

I am Gul from Lahore. Today I'm narrating you a hot story of Pakistani wife. This sex story of sharing a wife is amazing. In this story a Friend requested to make his wife pregnant and I fulfilled his desire. This story is about me, Jamal (my best friend) and Shahida (his wife). Me and Jamal are 36 and his wife is 30.Jamal got married 5 year back to Shahida. Shahida is very beautiful, fair short height woman. She has a perfect Pakistani voluptuous body. Her lips are thick which anyone would love to watch sucking on his cock. Has perfect curves, Her boobs are around 34D and ass is perfect in 38. When I saw her first time at the wedding, I just kept scanning her and imagining her milky white body nude in front of me.
Pakistani-wife-sharing

Coming to the story. After 5 year of their wedding one day I received a call from Jamal to meet up since its been long. So we decided to meet up for dinner at his place on the same evening. I was happy to see both of em after a long time especially Shahida as she had gained a bit and her mounds were looking even more sexy. After dinner Shahida decided to go for a walk and me and Jamal started talking.

Me: So how is your married life going? Aren’t u guys planning kids?

Jamal: Yeah we want to(he looked a bit sad)

Me: what’s wrong ? Is everything ok?

Jamal: Actually I called you for a reason

Me: what is it?

Jamal: we have been trying for a kid since 5 years now. However doctors have told me that my sperm count is very low.

Me: so what’s the big deal. Try for insemination and all.

Jamal: we thought about that, but the doctor says that artificial insemination is expensive and I think we cant afford it with my semen. They said only natural insemination is the solution to get her pregnant.

Me: why don’t you adopt a child

Jamal: we can’t do that as everybody is against it and are wishing for our biological child.

Me: M so sorry to hear that. I wish I could help you

Jamal: Shahida didn't know that my semen count is low.

Me: So how could I help you?

Jamal: will you?

Me: what do you mean ?

Jamal: we have been friends for so long and you are like family. I can trust you.

Me: thanks! But what do u want me to do?

Jamal: can you Do this?

Me: Are u mad Jamal? She is my Bhabhi, how can I?

Jamal: you are like a family and we trust you. You have to do this.

Me: what if your family comes to know about this? after showing a lot of hesitation I was actually starting to think for it. But what about Shahida Bhabhi?

Jamal: I have already convinced her to try another male but I have not told her about impregnation. So we can try this without telling her.

Me: Really? Is it that simple? 

Jamal: Yes it is.

Me: so when do we do this?

Jamal: Let's start tonight and see how it goes. I have convinced her to do sex with another male and if she likes it she may continue. However I would want you guys to have sex multiple times this entire week as I want to make sure she gets pregnant.

Me: ok. Where do we do it?

Jamal: let Shahida come and you guys can have sex in our bedroom.

I was still in a confused state that how is it possible that Jamal could be that dirty? How he could say that all easy to his best friend to breed his wife. But, everything happens in this modern society so I was just feeling my luck to impregnate his wife. 

After 15 mins Shahida came back from walk. Jamal hugged her and said that I was ready. She felt embarrassed and ran to the bedroom.

Jamal came to me and asked me to go to the bedroom as Shahida has already gone. He wished me all the best.

I entered the bedroom and saw Shahida was sitting on the bed looking down. She had changed her dress and now She was wearing black leggings and black body fit top with her hair open. I got an instant hard on thinking about the fact that in few minutes from now my penis will be inside her vagina and I will be tasting the naked glory of this beauty who is my friend’s wife and all this when her husband is just outside the room.

I went close to her, she noticed the bulge in my pants and then looked down again. I sat down and told her that she is looking very beautiful.

Shahida: thank you

Me:don’t worry I will make it a pleasurable experience for you.

I went close to her and hugged her tight and started smooching her. I was shocked when she reciprocated wildly. She was kissing me like no tomorrow. I stopped thinking much and kept smooching her and eating her thick lower lip for 15-20 mins. Then I removed her top, she was wearing a black bra that looked superb on her huge milky white boobs.

Me: they are huge and round

She moaned:

I made her lie on her stomach and removed her leggings. It was like uncovering a treasure. As soon as the leggings were half way down her ass, I started licking and biting her as cheeks. Then I removed her leggings completely and turned her around.

She was now in just her bra and panty. I too removed everything and stood naked in front of her. I asked her to give me a blow job while m standing. She got down from the bed and held my dick. She first kissed the tip of my dick and then slowly started licking my penis from top to bottom. She slowly took my penis in her mouth till it totally disappeared.

She then started the blowjob. She kept on sucking and licking my penis and balls. This went on for 15mins. I was finding it difficult to stand. I went to the bed and lied down. She still was blowing me. Suddenly she stopped and started licking my line from balls to ass hole, it was heaven. She started inserting her middle finger in my ass hole, it was a pleasure undiscovered. Now with her finger in my ass hole, she started blowing me again. Then we changed positions.

Now I removed her bra hooks and there her huge milky boobs popped out. I pushed her down on bed and started mauling and eating her boobs like a manic. She kept moaning and yelling loudly.

Shahida: He knows that his wife is getting fucked by his friend and he was the one who convinced you. So let him realize that his wife is having a good time and he selected the right man.

Now I slowly went down and put my finger in waistband of panty and started pulling it down while sniffing her pussy. I removed her panty and started admiring her pussy. It was white and her clitoris were dark. It looked like a flower with petals in the center. I slowly spread her legs and started kissing It. The I inserted my finger in her pussy and started licking it. She started moaning even louder. I kept digging her pussy with my finger and my tongue.

After 10 mins on eating get pussy she splashed her love juices on my face.

I was hard now. I made her spread her legs. Now I lay on top of her and she held my dick and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. Slowly I started entering her. She was warm. As I entered her fully she made a loud hissss sound. I started with slow strokes for the first five minutes. She kept moaning.

I fucked her deep and pushed as deeper as I could untill I deposited all my semen deep inside her. We waited 10-15 minutes and then I given her another fuck. This time, I started in doggy style and pushed it as deep as I could have done. It took longer this time and I fucked her for about 20-25 minutes before I deposited another semen shot inside her.

Next day, we took a break. and after a day gap, Jamal called me again to come. I went there and given her another 2 semen feeds in the midnight. That night we three slept whole night in bed. and during midnight, I given her two semen feeds as per Jamal's requirement.

Similarly, after another day break, I visted them early morning, and given her another feed of semen. Shahida didn't knew this all. She wasn't expecting that her husband was trying to get her impregnated by me. In those 6 days, I had fucked her 6 times and all times I deposited my full cumshots inside her. She was fertile enough those days. And Jamal given her a fuck every night after I finished fucking her, with my semen inside her, Jamal also deposited his loads inside her. The things worked fine and the great news came when Jamal told me that his wife got her pregnancy test positive a month later.

No comments:

Post a Comment