Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saima Ki Chudai - Pakistani Sex Stories

This is a true story of my wife Saima. I thought I must share with readers of Pakistani sex stories here. Hope you enjoy. I shared my wife Saima with an older coworker of mine named Zeeshan. When I first started working at my current job I quickly got to know a lot of my coworkers but Zeeshan always seemed really standoffish just staying in the back which is where he worked and didn't really say much. He was kind of an intimidating guy, stocky, built and I first started talking when he asked me where I had gotten my ink done and from there we quickly became very good friends. Zeeshan and I talked all day everyday while we worked about some old cars he had along with a couple motorcycles and I soon realized for a forty eight year old guy he sure lived his life however he wanted and was the kind of guy who gave a fuck less what people thought of him.

Pakistani-sex-stories-Pakistani-wife

Zeeshan said he had dated off and on but nothing ever serious came along but he still had his fair share of pussy to use his words. I will never forget the first time Zeeshan met Saima and that was when she had to come in to give me some papers. Zeeshan eyes lit up when he saw her and when I introduced her to him he seemed really nervous which was weird for a guy of his personality. After Saima left Zeeshan began going on and on about how much of a lucky guy I was and how he thought she was incredibly sexy. From that day on all Zeeshan ever wanted to talk about was Saima and about our sex life like what she was like in bed. He asked all kinds of questions until finally saying he was sorry if I was getting offended but I laughed and told him it was no problem because I got it a lot but it wasn't until I told him that from time to time I had shared her with other guys that I really got his attention.

He asked me how that was and I told him I enjoyed watching her with guys but she was always the one who gave the final yes or no when it came to the guy. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to ask me to fuck her but I think he didn't wanna seem like he was begging so he continued on and on about her until I chuckled and said "Sounds like you wanna get her into bed". Zeeshan laughed and smiled "You could say that, I would love to work her over". My mind began fantasizing almost immediately about Zeeshan's big frame slamming into Saima's petite body so I told him I would ask her about it but I couldn't make any guarantee's. Zeeshan seemed happy as hell and began thanking me over and over when I told him it would help if he could text me a picture of him naked just so I had something to show Saima. I figured he would do it later but he quickly pulled his phone from his pocket telling me he already had some pictures on it and just like that sent me one.

I grabbed my phone and opened the message and then the photo immediately I noticed how big Zeeshan's cock was hanging between his legs. When I got off I went home and told Saima that Zeeshan talked about her all day after she left and that he really really wanted to fuck her. She chuckled "Yeah I have affect I guess" as we continued talking more and more about it until I showed her the picture on Zeeshan he had sent me. "Wow, nice" she said staring at the picture until I asked "So what do you think?". She smiled and tilted her head "Sounds like fun I suppose" so I quickly text Zeeshan who was still at work and told him it was a go. He quickly text me back thanking me and said that Saima and I could come meet him at work and he would follow us back to our place. I agreed so Saima and I made the drive over to my job and waited a little bit until Zeeshan came out with a huge grin on his face.
Pakistani-wife-sex

Pakistani-wife-sharing-story

I lowered my window as he leaned down smiling at Saima and then me "So I will follow you then?". I told him we didn't live to far away when Zeeshan smiled and asked Saima "You wanna ride with me, maybe we can talk a little bit". Saima smiled and got out of the car walking to Zeeshan's car with him which I had parked behind and got in. I sat waiting for Zeeshan to get ready to go as I watched the two of them laughing and talking back and fourth for a couple minutes until suddenly I watched Saima move her hair from her face and lean over into Zeeshan's lap. I backed up and pulled forward along side Zeeshan's car watching Saima's head moving up and down sucking his cock as he looked over at me with a smile and mouthed "Wow". I took off letting Zeeshan follow me as I looked in the rear view only seeing Zeeshan as Saima continued to suck his cock. When we got to our place Zeeshan parked next to me as I got out and walked over to his car seeing Saima still sucking his cock until Zeeshan opened the door and said "Lets take this inside baby".

Saima sat up with a smile and Zeeshan tucked his long, hard cock into his pants as we all headed upstairs where they got right back to where they left off. We all went to the bedroom where Saima and Zeeshan stripped down and Saima got onto her knees sucking his cock once again. I sat in my computer chair watching her working her mouth quickly on his cock as Zeeshan moaned "Damn that feels so good". Saima looked up at him with her amazing eyes as she worked her head back and forth slowly on his cock until Zeeshan asked "Can I fuck your mouth?". Saima nodded so he gently grabbed onto both sides of her head and started to thrust his cock into her mouth slowly at first and then a little faster until he was slamming it into the back of her throat. Saima grabbed onto the back of his legs to keep balance as he drilled her mouth making her gag and cough until he groaned "Damn!" and helped her to her feet.

He put his large hands on her tiny body and turned her around gently bending her over the side of the bed grabbing onto her ass and squeezing it as she looked back at him with a grin. Zeeshan got onto one knee and started to lick her pussy from the back making Saima moan and squeal as he stroked his cock.Zeeshan stood back up "You ready for this dick?", "Yes" she moaned as he grabbed his cock and slowly shoved it into her little pussy. "Oh god fuck!" she moaned her body lunging forward a little so Zeeshan grabbed her hips holding her in place and began inching his cock into her slowly smiling as she moaned and whimpered loudly. "Your so tight baby" he groaned and started to fuck her with a handful of her hair in his hand pulling her head back. "Your big dick feels so good" she moaned making Zeeshan fuck her a little faster until he was slamming his cock into her with long, deep thrusts.

Saima's face was bright red and she was moaning loudly as he fucked her harder and harder until she cried out "Oh god I'm gonna cum". Zeeshan released her hair and slid his hand around to her throat and groaned "Cum for me" and started slamming his cock into her until Saima screamed. I could hear the sloshing sounds of her cumming as Zeeshan continued to slam his cock into her as her knees trembled and she continued to scream. "Fuck yeah" he smiled rolling her onto her back, scooted her ass to the edge, lifted her legs and shoved his cock back into her pussy. Saima's head shot back as she let out a loud whimper as Zeeshan started to fuck her hard as Saima quickly grabbed her tits that were bouncing up and down with every thrust. "You like that?" he groaned, "Oh yes!" she quickly moaned as his grabbed her tiny stomach with his large hands and started to fuck her so hard the bed began to creak.

"Oh god fuck me, fuck me!" she moaned loudly over and over again as Zeeshan slammed his cock into her with all of his weight behind him until he groaned "Damn I'm gonna cum". "Yes I want it" she begged as Zeeshan started to turn red as he slammed his cock into her over and over until suddenly he pulled out and I watched his load explode from his cock all over her stomach and tits. Saima smiled grabbing her tits and watched him spraying his load all over her until Zeeshan shook his cock getting out every last drop and stepped back with a smile wiping the sweat from his forehead "Fucking wow man". Saima chuckled "Thanks" as Zeeshan looked down at her cum covered body "Your so fucking sexy baby". "Thanks" she said before getting up and saying goodbye to Zeeshan before getting into the shower. Zeeshan got dressed and thanked me over and over again as I assured him the pleasure was all mine.

I showed him out and the next day at work he talked about how much he enjoyed what happened and said hopefully he could do it again sometime. Zeeshan and I are still coworkers and good friends though he hasn't had sex with Saima again but maybe someday she will be up for it again. I hope all readers of Pakistani sex stories would love my wife and my hot story. Share your comments below. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment