Thursday, April 12, 2012

incest pakistani sex stories

I am 21 years old guy from Islamabad sharing my incest Pakistani sex stories here.This sex story is mine original in which I was successful in getting Refinance mortgages of sex from my brother's hot pakistani wife.My brother went abroad through International travel exactly when she was 5 months pregnant.The elders in our house told her to stay back as she is pregnant and it maybe danger for her travel so long and stay alone there.So she was staying back here in Islamabad till her delivery and after she delivered a girl,they said her to stay here that a sudden climate change would affect the baby and she was staying in Islamabad for one year and then she decided to apply for her passport and her visa for her initial steps of applying .This situation was ideal for me to start my Pakistani sex stories.

I was helping my brother's hot wife about which I had always fantasized to have a sex .After some time her parents went back to their native to look after their business and she was left alone in Islamabad with her daughter.she felt it difficult to handle her baby alone and to look after the passport  and travel abroad works.she called me for help as I was the only close relative she had in Islamabad.I was very happy with her invitation and I left my hostel room and went to stay with her.I was very happy as I was going to spend time with her alone for some long days until she gets cheapest airfares to travel abroad.I would be able to start my sex sessions of Pakistani sex stories with her.

She was busy for her passport and visa when I left to her house and thinking for a hot sex session of Pakistani sex stories with her.I planned to seduce and screw her as soon as I can so that I can enjoy her for a bit long period till she get her passport and leave abroad.I was praying God to pave me way sooner for that and God was on my side for that and he gave that chance at the fourth day I went to her house. We went out for a small shopping from super market and came back home by 2 pm at noon and we bought our lunch from a Luxury hotel as it was already late as soon.


We reached home we opened our lunch packets and finished our lunch as we were hungry.she went to her bedroom to feed the baby and she said me that she is going to sleep as she is tired.I said ok to her and started watching TV.I too slept unknowingly while watching TV when suddenly I woke up and saw the time it was 5.30 in evening.I felt to go to bathroom and so I stood up,bathroom was inside her bedroom.

I have to get inside the bedroom to reach when I entered the bedroom I saw my Bhabhi sleeping with her nighty slightly above her legs and I was able to see her thigh and her boobs as it was slightly visible above and I was speechless on seeing it and went near her and kissed slightly on her thighs and then at her face but she moaned a bit and turned slightly in her sleep so I ran into the bathroom and was watching her from there and she just turned back and was still her sleep.

I was afraid to go for Pakistani sex and touch her again feeling what would happened if she wake up when I’m touching her.I was watching her from the bathroom and her face and boobs were still visible to me and I was getting hard due to this.I wanted to masturbate thinking of her.so I went a bit inside the bathroom just closing the door without locking the door in a hurry and I removed my track and inner and started to masturbate thinking of her.My Incest sex story is continue at Pakistani sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment