Saturday, April 14, 2012

Incest Pakistani sex story part two

Incest Pakistani sex story part two is here.For reading part one of incest Pakistani sex stories please click here.I was just thinking to start my Pakistani sex stories with my brother's hot wife.I was half way down the door when I saw my Brother's hot wife standing there.she was amazed to see me like that and me too as she came in suddenly.I tried to adjust my dress and she went out closing the door.I came out and I was not able to face her.she went inside the bathroom for a piss and came out,went inside the kitchen to make coffee.She asked me whether I need milk? And I said yes to her and she made steps to boil the milk.She did not come out of the kitchen to talk with me as usual but something strange was running inside my mind.I know very well that she is in need of sex as she had not got it for long time and she have seen my hard Endowment selling naked and erect.She should have been tickled up with that scene and when I saw the clock it was 6.15.I thought I can make my necessary steps to seduce her and screw her like pool parties tonight and as it is a separate Luxury house it will be difficult for others to hear any sound from the home.It was an ideal place for hot Pakistani sex stories.

So thinking about this,I believed that I will not get any better chance to screw her and I went inside the kitchen and saw her standing near the Gas stove.I called her Bhabhi,and said sorry for the thing that happened in the bathroom.she said it’s ok.She have forgotten it so to leave the topic.When I was about to proceed further into Pakistani sex,the baby cried and she went to bedroom asking me to take care of the milk.I made coffee for her and milk for me.I went to Luxury bedroom and gave her the hot coffee cup.I sat with her to drink it.After that we started to play with her daughter.After an hour,I went out for a walk and during the walk I saw jasmine flowers there I bought it for her as she loves it so much.Then I reached home by 8.40 and by that time she was feeding her baby.she made the baby to sleep and I gave her the flowers which I bought for her, she was very happy and took some of it and kept it in her head immediately and then we finished our hot dinner.

After that we started to watch TV shows.During that she slept while I was thinking about my hot Pakistani sex session to start.I was sitting on the same Luxury bed where she was laying and her baby was aside.I pretended to sleep by having a back rest with pillow.It was a part of my plan.I pretend to sleep and after some time and I took my left hand and kept it on her stomach as if I did it in sleep. She did not moved nor did resisted it by this act of her I got some courage and I kept my right hand on her boob again she did not moved nor did resisted after few minutes.I started to massage her boobs slowly and now she also started enjoying it I knew that I have got a green signal from her side.Although she was showing that she is sleeping in this Pakistani sex session.

I started my upward journey but this time lifting her nighty up. She had nice legs with our single hair on it. I lifted her nighty up to the knees and was kissing her legs and then went to her panty and kissed her pussy over her panty. It was already wet and I could trace the lining of her pussy I kissed her there and then went further up to her navel and then her boobs. Her boobs were still so firm they were struggling to get of her bra I took of her bra and started sucking them like a baby in the mean time.I knew that a hot Pakistani woman can not sleep when this thing is going on with her but she was still acting to be sleep.

My Structured settlements of sex were erect now.I took it out of my baggy trousers and touched it in her ass crack.She didn't tried to stop me and kept on acting of sleep.I entered my hard tool inch by inch into her and after some seconds all seven inches were fleshed into her valley.Her pussy walls have nicely gripped my shaft.She was very tight as she have not got a meat bone inside from past many months.I forgot to tell you that the baby birth was through major operation and her vagina was not loose by birth.I started stroking slowly and kept on screwing her.I have to take care of my strokes as the baby can wake up.I banged her in this position for 10-15 minutes when suddenly I felt my hot juices to explode.I didn't cared to pull out my tool and hence blasted inside her my entire load of Pakistani sex.

After screwing her nicely in my Pakistani sex stories,I was satisfied that I have completed my mission.She didn't tried to stop me or show me that she is awake during the fucking session.I knew that she was enjoying the entire drama by me.After getting cool,I got up and switched of the TV and went into the washroom for having cleaning of my tool.In the next morning,I tired to see her response but she didn't show any reaction.I got the idea that she don't want to tell me or ask me about the night but she has enjoyed our Pakistani sex stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment