Monday, February 20, 2012

Pakistani Wife's First Threesome sex story

Pakistani Wife's First Threesome sex story is one of the real Pakistani sex stories. It finally happened, after many years of fantasizing on my part and over the years slowly opening up my shy, conservative wife Hina, my ultimate fantasy has finally become fulfilled. I am Junaid, and this is the true story of my wife Hina and me that happened less than a month ago. We are both Pakistani, me from Lahore and Hina from Peshawar, but living in the US. This is all about my Refinance mortgages of Pakistani sex that how I have opened up my shy wife to new sexual possibilities of Pakistani sex stories.

My hot Pakistani wife had already undergone an erotic vacation in the Caribbean and later I had also convinced her for a sensual massage. Nevertheless, the massage experience had been well over a year ago and our lives since then had returned pretty much to the normal, I busy with work and her busy with family. We had sex once or twice a week but nothing out of the ordinary. On our last anniversary I had arranged a special massage for Hina and this year in February our anniversary was nearing again. The Stock photo in my memories was glowing.After the massage experience, Hina had not really talked about it that much, but during our lustful times when engaged in sex, I often reminded her about the wonderful time we had. She would normally give me a shy smile and get more passionate about Pakistani sex.

A few months before our anniversary, during our Pakistani sex sessions, I mentioned to her that maybe she would want a massage again for our anniversary this year. In the start she said no, it was a once in a lifetime experience, however I became persistent and every once in a while I brought up the topic and told her that we should try something unique again this year. She would normally say ok we shall see but would not elaborate more about these refinance mortgages of Pakistani sex stories

About a month before the anniversary, we were getting intimate and talking about fantasies and finally she asked me what my ultimate fantasy was. Initially I was a little nervous but when her lips were on my Shaft, I finally blurted out that my ultimate fantasy was to see her in bed with another man. To my surprise, she got even more passionate and we had some of the best Pakistani sex in a while. The next morning while getting ready for work, I asked her what she thought of my fantasy and she gave me that shy smile again. To me this was encouraging and the rest of the day I could not concentrate on my work. Over the next few days I would often bring up the topic to her but she would shy away. One evening asked her to talk to me about this and to not shy away. She said it was a nice fantasy but she is not sure if she would want to do it in reality, I asked her why and she gave me a multitude of reasons, from religious reasons, to word getting out to my love for her. However I managed to convince her that all her fears were baseless. She said ok let me think a little more about these sex mortgages of Pakistani sex. 

The next morning was a weekend and I woke up with Hina's nude body on top of me. She was in a very horny mood and she pretty much raped me right there in bed. After that she said that she had thought about the whole thing and was ready to do it for me and my pleasure. I was overjoyed and could not believe what I was hearing. My shy conservative wife was ready to sleep with another man for my pleasure. I was ecstatic and after breakfast she asked my how I intend to plan this. I had been planning this in my mind for years so I relayed the plan to her to which she reluctantly agreed. She just told me that I had to arrange everything, she will take part. Her only condition was that it should be a non-Indian/Pakistani man who is good looking and clean. She also wanted him to have no pubic hair and be less than 25 years of age.I was ready to accept all debt Consolidation loans at an cost for my wife.I was hungry for real Pakistani sex stories.

Over the next few days I found a few adult dating websites and emailed a few people who fit the description. After many email and picture exchanges I narrowed it down to 2 guys whom I agreed to meet at the local mall. The first guy did not actually show up, which was a disappointment, but in hindsight probably better as I had a suspicion that it was a false lead. The second guy showed up on time at the exact spot I requested of him. We met each other at the local mall and he was as his pictures. We sat down for coffee and he seemed like a pleasant, nice and educated gentleman. His name was Matt and was a nice built Italian-American white man about 30 years of age. He told me that he was single and just looking for some fun. I told him that is what exactly we are looking for. After we got comfortable, he told me that it was always his fantasy to sleep with an indian/pakistani woman. From the way things looked, I told him that he would probably get his chance soon. I showed him a picture of Hina from my wallet and he was impressed.

After about 30 minutes of talking, I finally said that everything is good from my end and told him I would call him later to give him details about the meeting. I also told him to shave his pubic hair completely as Hina prefers it that way and he said that it's not a problem. I had seen his cock pictures before via email and everything was impressive in that department as well. I went home and told Hina about the meeting and everything was great. She had this mixed emotion of worry and excitement at the same time but I told her not to worry and everything will work out great. I called Matt the next day and told him that everything is ready to go and I will call him2 days before the anniversary with full details.

2 days before the anniversary I booked a hotel suite at a top class 5 star hotel in our area (I didn't want Matt to know where we live). Later that day I called Matt and told him to come to the Hotel on the day and I would meet him in the lobby at 2PM. Matt had one request, that Hina wear a traditional dress to which I said fine.

Finally the day came and we got up that morning. We wished each other happy anniversary and I asked Hina if she is ready for our gift. Hina smiled nervously and said yes she is ready and would do anything for me. She wore a traditional shalwar kameez and put on her hijab (she is very conservative in public) to go out. We arrived at the hotel at noon and checked in. The suite was nice and comfortable. We had lunch and relaxed a bit. Time went by slowly but finally 2PM arrived. I got up and went to Hina, hugged her and said meri jaan, you are ready for this right. Hina said yes dear, anything to make you happy.This was part one. Pakistani wife's first threesome sex story part II is here on Pakistani sex stories.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment