Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pakistani incest sex stories of aunt and nephew

I am a housewife with my incest sex stories here.I am happily married for 18 years and mother of a 16 year old daughter and one son of 14 years. At age of 37, I still have a lot of sexual urge.My husband,who is otherwise loving & caring, is not much bothered about sex. We had a very active sex life for couple of years after marriage. After some slow down in pace during the birth of my daughter, it picked up again. But as he rose up the corporate ladder, he started coming back very late and very exhausted. Sex started becoming less frequent and lost its charm. Now he does have sex with me 3 to 4 times a month. But it's so colorless that my physical desire is hardly met.I thought about Depression Medications many times but my Anti Depression treatment was only the sex for sex story.

Even now I do attract celexa of admiring (and lustful) looks from Pakistani men. But never even thought of taking advantage of my husband's ignorance towards sex.Even once I was in Dubai hotels for a Dubai short stay where I got a chance to fuck a young guy but I was reluctant.As a result of my conservative upbringing,I was totally against enjoying sex via extramarital affairs.But how far I could survive,I have to adopt extramarital affairs in Pakistan to preserve my sexual needs.Leading a life,without fulfilling my sexual needs was difficult for me.I decided to find an online deal with a suitable hard guy to have a regular sex session.I tried Internet dating but in order to preserve my secrecy,I decided to do it at home.I have to find a guy for sex sessions when my son and daughter would be out for their degree classes at college.

I have a group of hot Pakistani women around me from my elite class status.All married, with whom I was in regular touch. One of the common interests which all of us did share was sex,and we shared all our secrets and Pakistani sex stories. A few of my friends lead sexually starved life.A few have clandestine affairs with younger men to treat depression. But both options were so long 'no, no' to me in the start. I was reconciled to the idea that I have to take care of my own physical desire on my own. But now I was in a situation, when physical desires got better of my social inhibitions and I was in the process of seducing a younger boy.He was the nephew of my husband who came for one month to live with us for his University Exams.His name was Sunny (changed) and his papers were in the evening timings. 

At home, my daughter normally wears shorts or short skirts with sleeveless T-shirts or such other dresses (I encourage her not to wear bra at home)which expose her body a lot. Though during daytime I wear see-through clothes at home, I prefer not to wear bra. I rarely shave my armpit, but often wear sleeveless Miniskirts at home. At times, particularly before bath, I am without my favorite Red bra and wear just the dress on my naked body.In the evening,well before dinner I change into a flimsy nightie, usually short & sleeveless, without anything underneath.Since my hubby and my son didn’t even bother that around, we feel no uneasiness.My husband’s nephew present around us made me feel rather shy and embarrassed.My daughter and me,both were feeling the same way but we could not talk about it. Neither could we could we change the way we dressed in our normal days.

Sunny was a very friendly guy and both of us liked him. But after all he was a young boy and obviously he had the natural sexual desires. Within a day or two after he came, I started feeling apprehensive that my daughter may be too much of an attraction for him. I, therefore, wanted to send away my daughter and handle the young boy myself appropriately, without hurting his feelings. Fortunately, her friends from school were going on an excursion and I took this opportunity to send her away for two weeks at least.

After my daughter was gone,Sunny was all the time with me and has become more and more close. He was very intelligent and can talk on any subject with older people. As I spent more and more time with him, I became quite fond of him and to my utter dismay I realized that I was feeling greedy about his younger body. He was a tall guy, about 6 feet, and though quite lean has broad shoulders and strong limbs. His chest was nicely hairy and that was a big attraction for me. One day, I went to his room early in the morning to pick up something. He was fast asleep had only his shorts on. His strong physique looked very inviting. He had a strong hard on and his shorts looked like a tent. I was sure that the boy was perfect to treat depression of an aunt like me and my attraction for him grew up to start a new business.  

I saw him for at least 10 minutes and then went out.The days after that I looked him in a different scenario.I also noticed that he often looked at me in a special way. I felt that he was also becoming very fond of me. His decent behavior and intelligent talks created a great impact on me. I started developing a feeling for him, which was certainly not motherly affection for a young guy. It was the feeling of a woman towards a man, whom she admires.I started touching him to show my affection and he responded rather sharply.One day,I found an excuse to embrace him and kissed him on his forehead. He responded by kissing me back on my cheeks and I felt passion was showing on his lips.On quite a few occasions, Sunny lied down with me in my bed and was physically too close. His attraction for me became evident as he put his arms around my waist & hips and rested his head on my breasts. It was quite obvious that he & I were attracted to each other, both emotionally and physically. But before I took a plunge,I wanted to make sure that this handsome guy really had an attraction towards a woman like me, who could be easily his mother for Parenting classes.I had some romantic ideas in my mind and started working on him. 

One day,I couldn’t control more for Pakistani sex stories with Sunny.I decided to start it at my own.My husband was as usual out for business and my son was out for college.Sunny was studying in his room for his paper when I entered his room.I have already planned and purchased a sex movie CD which was present in my latest fashioned ladies handbag.After a few formal questions about his studies,I told him about my back pain and asked him if he could massage my back with olive oil(It was only my plan,I was having no back pain)Sunny replied according to my expectations and we went to my bedroom( the bed where my husband was authorized to fuck me only)I laid on my bed facing downward and Sunny started to massage my neck.

Our Pakistani sex stories were in the beginning now.He massaged my neck and then I asked him about shoulder massage and backbone massage.He asked me to remove my dress.I removed my sleeve less dress and now I was only in Red bra.I could easily sense his feelings as he was young.I could see his tool hanging inside his shorts.He started to massage my back for back pain relief.Suddenly ,I given him the idea of watching a movie along with massage on my desktop computer.He liked the idea but asked me for movie CD.I told him to bring the CD from my handbag.My ladies handbag was also having my undergarments inside which I wanted intentionally to show him when he would be searching for CD.My favorite Red bar was inside and my Ladies underwear as well.

He opened the cabinet and took out my handbag.When he saw my underwear and Red bar inside ,his tool again shivered up.I could notice that with a hidden eye.He brought out the CD.It was without labels.He turned on the computer and played the movie.It was a family story movie along with hardcore scenes inside.He started to massage my back.while looking at the screen captures as well.Soon their was a scene in which a wife was getting romantic with a guy.His hands were touching my Red bra straps and bra was disturbing his massage.I asked him to unhook my bra so that his hands can easily move.He was sitting aside to me but I asked him to sit across my legs ( so that his erect dick can touch my bums in massage). 

He massaged my back during our Pakistani sex stories nicely while his erect cock was touching my hips nicely,I could feel the wetness in my pussy lips.I was sex thirsty for years.He was making me hot and the movie screens also became hardcore.Sunny has got my point to fuck.He asked me, aunty ,can I remove my shorts as well as it could be wet with olive oil.I replied in yes and soon he was in his men’s underwear.He was definitely with a dick double in width than my husband.It was my feeling when I looked at his underwear.The movie wife started to find a deal in his man’s underwear and soon she taken out his cock.Sunny was bit shy during the scene but I laughed and asked him to enjoy.He then made some courage and removed his underwear.His almost 7 inches fat tool was out and hanging on my bums.He touched his tool in my ass crack and I started moaning with pleasure. 

Our incest Pakistani sex stories were in full swing now.The movie wife sucked her hero for a few minutes.Sunny also came to my head and we made a 69 position.his tool was touching my hairs when I went beyond imagination.I turned around as I could not control more.Now I was facing upwards and he started massaging my pussy.I took his dick in my mouth and sucked his fat tool for a few minutes.After sucking session,I went between my legs and pulled them to his shoulders.He entered his cock in my wet vagina which was looking for a hard tool for years.As he entered inch by inch inside me, I could feel myself in heaven.I started to make jerks at my own.He fucked me for at least 5-6 minutes in the same position.I have an orgasm as well.Then he made me in doggy style and entered inside my vagina from rear.He started fucking me like a bitch.Soon he was going to discharge his entire cum.I asked him not to pull out as it was not a problem for me during my birth control pills.He deposited his entire cum deep inside me.This was our first sex session.After that day,he fucked me at least every other day.He went after one month but still he is my regular fucker from last two years.I have enjoyed many sessions of Pakistani sex stories now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment