Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Wife was Gang Banged (Big titted Muslim wife gets gang banged for her birthday Pakistani sex stories

Names and places have been changed to preserve anonymity in Pakistani sex stories of wife. My wife Sheri is 36, has pouty lips that beg to be kissed, is 5 foot 5 inches tall, and has a 34DD - 27 - 35 figure and I have yet to see her go anywhere without at least 3 or 4 men turn to watch her walk by. Her hips sway and her heavy tits bounce like water balloons, and she likes it.We have a good sex life and have always been true to each other. We were well settled and quite rich to lead our life in high status. We were both broad-minded, she never cares if I flirted women and have sex and I never bothered if she liked some guy. That’s what we have alike agreement between us. She has always confessed to me that she wanted to be gang banged. I admitted to her that the thought of her being fucked by a group of men to be very exciting, but only if I could be there. It was not possible being in Pakistan to do that because of Liability insurance for such act. Every so often we would try to set something up but could never find the right partners for Pakistani sex stories.


On her 35th birthday, By chance we were on European visit. We have got an open atmosphere for sex, Adult beaches and other fun stuff. She said that all she wanted for her next birthday was to be gang banged by at least four men and that she wanted it to go on for two hours at least. OK, I said, let's do it. Finding four guys that would be willing to fuck Sheri was easy in European countries, but finding four guys who are safe and won't kiss and tell is something else altogether. I finally found them though, one co-worker, two friends, even a delivery man.I decided to issue them with concert tickets.Four weeks before Sheri’s birthday they began calling me continuously, wanting the details, man they were primed for this. Sheri was going to get the fucking of her life, and I was going to document every minute with a digital camcorder. The men and I met at a restaurant the week before and we went over the rules, I didn't let Sheri come because I wanted her and the men to be teased and ready. I laid out the rules for Pakistani sex session:

1. No Cumming for this whole week, you need to save up your cum for Sheri
2. Absolutely no telling, before or after
3. If Sheri says the safe word everything shuts down for personal injury protection, no questions.
4. She wants to be treated like a slut, she wants it depraved and rough, but not too rough
6. No calls to Sheri afterwards
They all agreed.
I rented a large hotel accommodation with two separate rooms and Sheri and I got there early, the men would arrive at 2pm. She was nervous but very excited, before coming to the hotel she had to change into a dress because her jeans kept wetting through because her cunt was so wet. She hadn't cum for over a week and was going crazy with desire of state farms. "Are you sure this is ok? I can't believe its happening, do you think they'll like me?" she asked."Don't worry, they'll like you." I answered.

For this Pakistani sex session,She wore a sexy halter dress with a built in bra that emphasized her already huge tits, her nipples were so hard and stiff that there was no way to conceal them. She was so wet that her cunt juice was running down her legs. Her breathing was labored and the men hadn't even got there yet. When there was a knock on the door she jumped. "Oh God!" she said. I ushered her into the inner room and answered the door. All the men were there and I brought them in. "Just stay in this room and keep your clothes on." I told them. I set a chair in the middle of the room and laid out some water and bottles of olive oil on a table. I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and locked it, then I went into the inner room to get Sheri. The next part of my wife gang bang Pakistani sex stories will be updated tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment