Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hot Pakistani Bhabhi Incest sex stories

After reading all the incest Pakistani sex stories my mind started to think about my Bhabhi.I started to think about my bahbhi as my bed partner and slowly this incest desire reached the climax.I loved to have a continuous 12 hour sex with her and at last,I succeeded in it last month.This story is about how I made her liking me and have sex with me.I am a 21 years in age,5.10 in height with 7.25 of manhood and my gorgeous bhabhi Farzana is around 29 age.She has a decent figure of 38-29-36.she is very sexy and typical Pakistani woman.I made a plan to have sex with my Pakistani bhabhi.for that I thought of making frankness with her and passing time as much as possible with her alone.My sex session with my Hot Pakistani Bhabhi took a long to happen.Meanwhile,I have made a good platform to set my Pakistani sex stories on track.
Pakistani-Sex-Stories
I have told her about my Girl-friends and all the dating encounters and she was much frank now.One day i asked her about her love affairs before marriage,I asked in a naughty style.She was angry a bit in start but later she told me about her ex-boyfriend.He was her cousin.Like the most of Pakistani women,My Bhabhi has also an affair before marriage within family.When I asked further about the depth of relation,She smiled and said;I know what are you asking for.When I insisted a lot and promised her to keep it between me and her she told a little bit.She told me that it was only some kissing and body touches.I knew that when such things start,sex session is not far away.I again tried to explore a more and told her a fake story about my brother that how he had sex with a girl before marraige and I was keeping a security watch outside.She was surprised but this fake sex story done the trick and Bhabhi told me the truth after taking an oath that I would not tell anyone about that.

Bhabhi has been banged by her cousin for 4-5 times before marriage.It was strange that how my Bhabhi has manged her marriage night and my brother about her virginty.She smiled and said,Its secret.I think readers have got an idea about our depth of frankness so i should start my Pakistani sex stories now.By chance,there was a marriage ceremony of my cousin and all family members have to attend.My brother was out of station,so my mother asked me to take my Bhabhi on bike and they will leave in taxi.I intentionally got late so that me and my hot Pakistani Bhabhi could leave the home at end.Soon my family left the home and I was taking bath.They asked me to come quick as Marriage party was about to start.It was around 3 hours for departure of Groom to Bride.I called my MOM that my bike is punctured,me and Bhabhi will reach after get the bike repaired.
Bhabhi was getting ready in her bed-room when I came out of washroom in just a towel wrapped around me.I went to my Bhabhi's bed-room and asked her about my clothes.She looked at me,and smilingly said;Besharm..Your clothes are pressed and kept in drwaing room.I turned around and intentionally slipped my towel.It fell on ground.I made a reaction as this had happened surprisingly.I pulled up the towel quickly and Bhabhi kept a hand on her mouth like a typical Pakistani wife showing shyness to a male body.She must have seen my manhood,I was sure.I ran away to drawing room in shyness.In fact it was not shyness,I intentionally wanted to show my manhood to my Hot Bhabhi so that she can think anout it.I was just expecting that Bhabhi will come to drawing room.In a few minutes,when I was just in underwear,Bhabhi came into the drawing room.

I reacted by putting my pants infront of my man-hood and saying;Oh Bhabhi,sorry I am just getting ready.To my surprise she remained inside and asked me to hurry up.She was looking at my leg's and the mascular body in a thirsty style.I could understand her thirst so I smiled and said;Bhabhi Kesa lag raha hun?(How I am looking?).she said;Loooking nice.She came forward and my pants fell down.I was just in underwear and my manhood started to build up.Bhabhi could clearly see the tool in mood and she was an experienced Hot wife so she laughed on my state.She remarked;What's wrong with your underwear.Its not fit.I knew that it was just a casual remark and she wants to see my manhood again.I said;Bhabhi,should i change it?she said yes its loose.I put down my underwear immediately and now my full manhood was infront of my Hot Bhabhi again.It was semi-hard.

She grabbed my tool and said;It looks fine,your wife would be very lucky.I could feel the warmth of her hands in my entire body.My Incest sex stories were about to start.She rubbed my tool nicely and then said;Kia Mood hai?(Whats your mood?).I was more than happy on her act so I said;Bhabhi jesy aap chaho(Bhabhi as you wish)she sat down and started to feel my manhood.Then she started to lick it like a lollypop.Believe me,I was in seven heaven by her wild act and her juicy lips.My pre-drops were on my manhood tip.She licked all of that and I was failed to control myself now.I grabbed her large breasts.She sat on bed and I fondled her huge breasts for a while.She was doing it in an awesome style.My brother was so lucky that he had got such a hot lips to get licked his shaft daily.

After a few minutes,I removed her Qameez(shirt).All the customs of shyness between Bhabhi and Dewar were finished now.I was just making her my wife.I wanted to screw her deep for months and my dream has come true by chance.I went into 69 after removing her entire clothes.Meanwhile my cell phone bell rang.When I saw,It was my Mom.I picked up the call and my Mom asked me to reach soon.I told my Mom that I have got my bike repaired,Me and Bhabhi would be there within an hour.Bhabhi smiled when she knew the fake story of bike puncture.we done it for a few minutes in 69,I licked her love valley deep by inserting my tongue inside.She has shaved it nicely.No hairs were there on her area.Her pubic area was a bit dark(Like the majority of Pakistani women).It looked fine.I asked her to sit on my manhood and jump over it.she got up and aligned her valley hole to my shaft.

She took it inside inch by inch and my shaft was entirely gripped by her fleshy meat.She started to jump like a bitch.I was just into heaven now.I grabbed her breasts and she started moaning.She was jumping on my manhood,getting her breasts fondled.It was awesome.Then we went into Doggy style.Bhabhi liked doggy when i inserted it slowly inside by holding her left breast in my hand.She screamed with pleasure.I banged her fast and deep inside.This would be around 4-5 minutes fast Pakistani sex when I felt her shivering with orgasm.When she orgasm-ed,I couldn't control my hot load.I fired all my hot juices inside.I exploded right inside her at the same time.Those few seconds were more that anything in the world.My Bhabhi was hot and much relaxed after the session.I kissed her body,lips and butts by keeping my manhood inside.Soon my manhood was loose to be taken out.We have finished it in almost 30 minutes.She smiled and got up.I was again in a naughty mood so I asked her;Bhabhi kesa laga?(How it was?)She said;awesome.So I asked her to get quick and be ready to leave.We were late.We didn't bothered to take a bath then and got ready in five minutes.My Hot Pakistani Bhabhi cleaned her pubic area with a tissue and we Went to attend the marriage ceremony.There were many sessions after that day which I would narrate in later stories.I hope you have enjoyed my Pakistani sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment