Monday, November 21, 2011

Pakistani sex stories Deeba's incest story (Part 2)

Pakistani sex stories Deeba's incest story (Part 2) is here. After having a lot of questions in my mind, I again tried to watch through the thin curtains of partition to my brother's room. He was extremely involved in just his fuck session, unaware of the outer world. The girl was moaning loudly. I watched their entire session where my brother screwed her for almost half an hour. After watching their climax, I came back to my bed and tried to sleep, but I was not been able to sleep. The days passed on after that as I have not even asked my brother about the encounter of that night. I felt one thing which was quite amazing for me that whenever my brother talked to me, he tried to stare at my breasts which were almost 34D size.penis enlargement product
breast enlargement
Another thing which I forgot to tell you was that I use to wear cup bras which enhance your breasts more. Breasts look bigger than their original size. So I always looked sexy. One day my brother told me that he has some friends who will be staying in his flat for one night and we two are to use one room for the night. I was not willing as I have seen my brother's eye's which search my body figures all the time. But as there was no option other than this so I have to agree. First I said my brother that I will sleep on the floor but he denied by saying that its cold enough and we can pass the night on the same bed. So I agreed undauntedly.male enhancement pills

During the night, I could not sleep as I was expecting some action from my brother which was my expectation. Almost after 1am , I felt his hands touching my back as I was sleeping by facing back to him. He after judging my sleep tried to move his hands across my bra strap. I remained slept ( but ultimately I was awake to judge his movements). He thought I am sleeping. So he continuously rubbed his hands on my bra strap. I was also feeling his hands and my feelings were changing. Suddenly I got up and went to washroom. In the washroom, I spent almost 30 minutes of weeping at my brother's behavior. I was not such a kind of girl but how can one allow her own brother to fuck her?I came back and again laid on bed for sleeping. This time I was facing towards my brother.

Soon after a few minutes when he thought that I am sleeping, He placed his left hand on my breasts, touching my nipples. I shivered for a while but remained silent so that he cannot judge that I am awake. He moved his fingers too and fro, rubbing my nipples and my feelings suddenly started to get aroused. I forgot that he was my brother. He then placed his both hands on my cupped breasts and tried to squeeze them. I was not showing him that I am awake and watching your all movements. Then he rubbed my large breasts fro almost 20 minutes. After that he placed his hand on my naval. He moved it further to my clitoris and put his fingers inside my clitoris.I was feeling great sensation at that time. enhancement cream

Then he pushed himself further forward and placed his erect cock touching my body. I remained in my sleep during all his moves. He tried to remove my pent but as I was lying stiff, he was not successful so he just placed his dick between my legs and started rubbing on my clit without removing my pent. After rubbing his dick for almost 20-30 minutes he discharged by keeping his hands in-front of his dick to avoid my clothes getting his semen. I enjoyed all his moves without giving him an illusion that I am awake. After that he got up and went to washroom to wash his hands. I could see that my brother has medium sized dick but fat enough in the low light of our room.before he could come back I went to deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment