Monday, December 5, 2011

Author's own Pakistani sex story

A lot of people asked for author's own sex story at Pakistani sex stories blog. Today, I am going to publish my own sex experience at Pakistani sex stories blog according to public interest. My sex story might be a bit different from other stories as its a natural incident which happened by chance and the man is now my husband.Before going to my sex story, I would like to introduce my readers about my background and my life so that you can get a better idea about me and the reality behind Pakistani sex stories blog. We appreciate people for liking our sex stories blog more than we expected.

My name is Saima. I am almost 28y old now, happily married to my husband who is 30y old and running his own business. I done my graduation from Lahore GC university. Huma, my other colleague is my class fellow of graduation. We both belong to upper class families, but not Elite class. My father runs his own business of import export and my mother is a college professor. After passing my matriculation, I went to Lahore and stayed at ladies hostel for the rest of my education. I can carry on my studies at Islamabad but my cousin's wanted me to join them in Lahore for the upcoming days so I preferred staying at Lahore. 

I was an attracting girl with good physique, still I consider myself very much attractive as I still get a lot of invitations from men's eyes whenever they look at me. So I can consider my self amongst hot Pakistani women. I tried to remain in my personality when I was in my college days. I possessed a sober personality by not letting every other man dating with me or having illusions with me or calling me on my cell phone. I liked myself being worthy enough for men but not a cheaper girl who starts dating every third guy and gets banged by different men every other day. I maintained my ways in my entire life.

Although I tried every hot fashion and hot clothes but all I done when I was amongst my girls or women parties. Outside my hostel, I tried to remain covered and worn good Pakistani women dresses which covers entire body and do not let cleavages be seen. Sometimes, I even adopted Hijaab for going outside. this was all about my living style and mt states. I told you about my attractive body which has the most attractive figure "my breasts". I have good breast size which automatically seems coming out of clothes. I worn 36D bra size when I was in my college days. But I never tried to wear stylish bras which enhance breasts more. I used skin color bras which shouldn't be visible through my clothes.

A lot of my Pakistani women friends tried to bullshit me for covering me so much. They again and again tried to remind me that I belong to upper class family so I shouldn't be a "Burqa Posh Lady" ( Women who wears Hijaab) but I didn't bothered them and maintained my own style. hot Pakistani women are not hot by birth. They are groomed hot by the society and family customs by their family and society. Almost 95% of Pakistani women and girls follow their mothers. It is all in the hands of Pakistani mothers, if they dam care of her daughters habits and wears hot dresses by herself, Daughter automatically follows mother. My mother was not such that to wear see through hot dresses. She always advised me to maintain my prestige and personality. 

I think its enough about me and my family backgrounds. I have given a full screen capture of my life and my past so that you can get a better idea about me. I would share my sex incident in next part of this article. So you people have to wait for one more day as I can't post the length story here in one blog post. hope you would like my sex story as you have liked the rest of stories at Pakistani sex stories blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment