Saturday, December 31, 2011

The second part of Pakistani women story of Pakistani sex is hot

The second part of Pakistani women story of Pakistani sex is hot. I think he has arrived, My Pakistani husband said. I was wearing a red bra with red panty under a black see-through gown to start new Pakistani sex. Sitting in our luxury bedroom, I was thinking about the sex session with my husband’s friend. My husband came back after told me I looked utterly fantastic!!! I was led from the Luxury bedroom into the living room where he was waiting to screw me nicely. I loved the look of appreciation on my husband’s face when he saw me in my sexy attire. My husband kissed me, gave me a wink and left the room giving an auto insurance of hot Pakistani sex session.

I was calm with the whole situation until the door closed by my husband. Then all of a sudden it dawned on me that this was not just one of the stories, but this was real! Trembling, I asked my husband’s friend about his state. Would you like something to drink? This was my first question. His reply came nervously quick, “No Thanks”. I insisted him to have a cup of tea as he gave an approval insurance to let me inside our kitchen. I was making a cup of hot tea but standing along the wall, I was continuously thinking about how to start. Immediately I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass and I realized I was no longer nervous, but ready. My husband’s friend was standing behind me along my legs. This session of Pakistani sex was now getting auto insurance of readiness.

I smiled on his approach to hot Pakistani women like me. We kissed, and his tongue probed my mouth as his hand explored my large breasts through the thin material and red bras. I returned the kiss, our tongues racing around each others, and I could feel his bulky throbbing screw, looking for freedom. He broke the action, "Let's go to the bedroom." I was up in an instant leading him to the bedroom of my husband, and I was determined to show him just how good a bitch his friend’s wife really was. As we entered the luxury bedroom, he took me in his arms and held me and kissed me with a passion I had not experienced in quite some time. He moved back and slowly removed my thin gown and kissed my bare shoulders. In another moment he had removed my red bras and red panties, and I was standing naked before this man whom I had known for only a few moments. I was eager to make this Pakistani sex a reality of my life Insurance. 

Again he passionately kissed me and lowered me onto the bed and began to lick, kiss and suck my large breasts, and it was wonderful for hot Pakistani women like me. Then he stood up and removed his clothing and laid back down next to me, and began kissing and fondling my tits. My nipples were as hard as rocks, and I felt my love hole aching for his Screw to be bolted inside. He slid down and began to lick my hot wet slit, and I was holding my breath to keep from screaming. I had thought I would be running the show, but I was under his power, and I loved it. And then it happened......an orgasm raced through my body, and I cried out, "Bang me now... Please bang me!" He moved on top of me, and although I had felt his bulky screw against me, I didn't know how big it really was. He pressed the head against my hole, and, as it entered me, I moaned in appreciation like hot Pakistani women. 

It was the thickest tool I had ever had, and as it moved deeper, I loved the feeling even more. When I felt him begin to back out and in again, I knew it was the biggest I had ever had. His fat screw was an auto insurance of sex for women.He rammed it in all the way, and I screamed out in ecstasy as his tool touched places where my husband could not reach. Another orgasm raced through me, and I knew this was only the beginning! His screw was now pounding my hot hole, and I wrapped my legs around his ass and began to pull him into me even harder. If I wasn't a Pakistani slut, I was well on my way. I was living for the moment and his tool. His nice jerks looked to control my disease of sex and proved to be the center for disease control.I had to have his cum in me now! I begged, "Please cum... please now." His thrusts grew harder, and I could feel his tool swell even larger as it finally burst forth with a flood of his hot juices that triggered yet another mind wrenching climax that left my love hole convulsing like never before. It was just an insurance of his fat tool. 

As we lay together, our breathing labored, I moved down to taste the tool that had just so richly satisfied me. As my tongue moved over his tool, I tasted his juices and fondled his balls. Our solitude was broken by the sharp ringing of the phone. For a while we just laid there and talked about what had happened. He asked me if it was good for me, and I just laughed and said, "What do you think!!!" He replied; I have not seen such hot Pakistani women before. This was his auto insurance approval for me.The second part of Pakistani women story of Pakistani sex is hot about Pakistani women.

No comments:

Post a Comment