Saturday, December 17, 2011

Narrating my own sex story at Pakistani sex stories

I am Rida, narrating my own sex story at Pakistani sex stories. I am going to narrate true incidence of my life. I am doing a job in a private concern of Endowment selling as a Personal Assistant. By the way let me tell you something about me. I am 28y Pakistani woman and married to loving husband who are also doing a job in Public Sector Company. We have been married for about 4 years now and have one son. Initially our married life was very exciting and we used to fuck almost daily, except for those four-six days each woman has. Even in this period he used to get a blow job, saying it’s impossible for him to do away without sex. I maintain my figure with regular exercise and managed to retain my stats 36 – 26 –38. I have firm breasts and I am very proud of those globes. They make every Pakistani man looking at me twice and I have trouble shaking away many such lechers. I have nice ass and it sways as I walk that too is troublesome for me. To say in short- I have nice seductive figure to get local job of Pakistani sex stories going.

After about 3 years, with the birth of child, our sex frequency decreased and now we sex once a week or at the most twice a week. I don’t understand why this happened as It doesn’t fulfill the needs of hot Pakistani women like me. I tried to encourage my Pakistani husband towards sex but he failed to do the job. I started to watch the xxx video screen captures and I loved those on exhibitionism and wives being banged by group of men. The stories where the husband gets excited, watching his wife doing a bottom job for another person excited me most and made me a real hot Pakistani woman. I never talked about this to my hubby but something changed with the change in my working department. I have been working in a company in the admin department. My basic job was secretarial in nature.Pakistani sex stories.

After a few years of working, we found that the owners of the Endowment selling company had decided to sell the Endowment selling company and we found that our top boss was a young energetic man by the name of Dc. Dc was a great guy full of energy and in no time he had the company moving. Dc was tall, 5’8” and had nice stout body with pleasing smile and sweet talk. He always looked happy and joyful. I got all this through my colleagues and whenever I used to see him, something in me turned on and I really thought of being close to this man and was secretly admiring him. Few times he visited my department and I thought he hardly noticed me. A few months later his secretary went on maternity leave and the HR guys started hunting for a temp hand. Most of the Pakistani women are under confident so they were looking for a confident Pakistani woman who can run the business well. There was an internal hunt and I decided to apply and I got the job.Pakistani sex stories.

At the final interview with DC, he told me plainly that the job would be hard and with long hours and that he expected his secretary to be smartly dressed for job. By smartly dressed he made it clear that they should be smart, classy and revealing. He gave me a day to decide. I had decided to join but needed my husband’s approval. The reasons for working for DC were obvious. I wanted this local job to get closer with this handsome person and found that talking and being with him was making my panties damp to make my Pakistani sex stories come true. That night after a hard fuck with my husband (as I was excited with the thought) I told him about my decision to job for Dc. At first he was silent and then he asked me the real reason for working for Dc. With great reluctance I told him that I found a good nature d boss in Dc. I was afraid that he would get angry with me but, to my surprise he started to get hard again and taking me in his arms he started to bang me again.

This sex story is continuing. Second part of this Pakistani sex story will be updated tomorrow as we can’t post the entire Pakistani sex story in one post due to post length. Hope you have enjoyed the first part of Pakistani sex story. Your appreciation is required for the betterment of Pakistani sex stories blog and more reality information about hot Pakistani women.Keep following Pakistani sex stories blog to get a job done

No comments:

Post a Comment