Sunday, December 18, 2011

Narrating my own sex story(Part II) at Pakistani sex stories

Narrating my own sex story(Part II) at Pakistani sex stories blog.For reading part one of this Pakistani sex story click here.My husband was hard within no time after hearing my remarks about Performance Appraisal of Dc. His tool was like a steel bar and he started banging me like a Criminal Attorney of sex, giving me Auto insurance of approval for the job. He spread my legs and put his male enhancement in my love hole asking me for more details about the job during this job session. This sex session took me to the memories of Luxury hotel room sex with Dc.I told him, “Dc wants me to wear revealing clothes that will show off the cleavage in my breasts. He wants me to wear the sari  and jeans tightly so that my ass is prominently visible. Do you have any objections to the job? I asked my husband.It was just to clear-up about my traditional Pakistani husband's mind about his hot Pakistani women who is going to start new sex story.

I found that he was very much excited after hearing this from his hot Pakistani wife who was trying to make new sex stories. He banged me vigorously holding me tightly in his strong arms. This was so different than the earlier sessions and he was banging me like a screwing machine. I knew he loved the idea of me showing off my assets to my boss. He did not say this but his tool machine told me everything. His screwing Machine session was hard and deep which did the right job for me. When he came in my love hole, he kissed me all over my face and pressed my boobs hard. After that he lay on my body and told me, “Rida this is fantastic! Did you see how we enjoyed today?
In hidden words, he was trying to bring his hot Pakistani women towards swapping or group sex. Swapping might be a fun for people on Pakistani sex stories. I, being a hot Pakistani wife, liked his remarks about my job and my boss as it was un-natural from a Pakistani husband. Go ahead and do it for your job, he remarked. I did not understand his words “Go ahead and do it!” But I gathered that he won’t have any objection even if my Boss screws me. So I too decided to wear the clothes as per my Dc’s code. The next morning before going to work, my Traditional Pakistani husband told me again, it was okay to work for Dc and he did not mind me wearing revealing clothes for the job.

The next day I told Dc that I would work for him and his condition were acceptable. He smiled at me and told me to start working for him. That day I was wearing pink semitransparent shirt and black bras inside which was almost clearly visible. The shirt had low cut neck with blue jeans. When I reached the job place, Dc watched me with smile and said that I have already started working for him with a wink. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him and I knew he liked what I wore.
 
The whole day was hectic trying to figure out the place and system of working and before going home I purposely asked DC what the Dress Code to be was. He told me that he preferred his secretary to wear saris and churidars. The saris are to be worn just below the navel and the blouse should give a hint of cleavage. At times the back of the blouse should be deep. And the sari should be tied tightly around the ass. The chuirdar kameez should also be tight fitting as it gives more attraction to the customers during meetings. I smiled and told my Boss that there would be no complaints from my side regarding the job. This was the second part of my Pakistani sex story on Pakistani sex stories blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment