Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pakistani sex with friend's horny wife

I am Shan with my Pakistani sex stories.Dear Pakistani sex readers,I am sharing this story only for your enjoyment.This is a reality incident in which my friend helped me to have sex with his Pakistani wife.My writing style for Pakistani sex stories might not be very good but I hope you will like my story.So let’s go to the sex story without discussing more Dessert recipes.I am into my 26Y of age.This sex incident happened 6 months ago.I have always cared to take Healthy diet and maintain my body.I regularly go to GYM and ensure my La fitness.I have a muscular body which always attracts women.There are 4-5 Married Pakistani aunts in my affairs as well.Now  you could easily understand my refinance home for Pakistani sex stories.

Last year,My best college friend from Lahore called me and asked me to visit his house.He has been newly married to his cousin but I had unfortunately missed his marriage.I came to Lahore very often because my father has businesses and property investments in the city and we have to collect Mortgages quite often.After getting his calls I decided to plan a longer tour to Lahore.It was summer season.I packed my shipments and started my travel from Islamabad to Lahore.After 4 hours drive on my Lexus dealer I reached Lahore.I went straight to his address as I was tired due to long drive.I have not told him about my arrival as I wanted to keep it surprise for refinancing.

Pakistani sex stories

I reached my destination of Pakistani sex quite easily and after my introduction,the gate keeper went inside and told his wife about me( he was not home at that time)after a few minutes gate keeper arrived back and asked me to go inside. I was guided to the second mortgage the guest room by the gate keeper who was a man of mid age. I kept my luggage aside and sat on sofa.After a few seconds,His gorgeous wife arrived in the guest room.She exchanged smile and welcomed me warmly. You could not imagine how sexy she was.I straightway thought about my friend’s luck as he was a casual faced guy.He has married to a real hot Pakistani beauty.She was quite impressive and bold enough.she talked to me for a few minutes and then brought a glass of cold drink for me.

I asked about her husband and she replied;he has gone to market for some work and would arrive soon.I relaxed myself and taken bath after a few words with her.My devil mind was full of lust for Pakistani sex.When I saw her,I straightway thought of screwing her.I was not a guy who could take care of friend’s wives and think about some respect and etc.The other thing which made up my mind for fuck was her boldness and bold dress.She dam cared to wear a covering dress and came to me in a see-through dress.After almost one hour my friend returned.He was quite happy to see me inside his house and warmly discussed about his marriage and hot Pakistani wife.

I told him about my entire visiting plan and he insisted me to stay at his home during my all plan.I denied in the start but then after thinking about my luck about his hot wife,I agreed to his proposal.The next day,My friend went to his job in early morning.To my surprise,there were no servants other than the gate keeper at home.May be due to my friend’s less income he can’t afford to have more.His hot wife prepared breakfast for me and came to my bedroom to wake me up.When she came,I was already just awaken with a hard dick standing like a pole inside my trousers.She must have seen that as I was half-slept.She waken me up and left my breakfast on the guestroom table. 

The first day there happened nothing in Pakistani sex.I felt a strange thing during the entire day.In the evening hours when my friend came back from job,He left home intentionally for 2-3 times by making an excuse of some work.He went outside leaving his hot wife with me for more than an hour at least.During this time his wife intentionally tried to be frank with me.Once she asked me about my marriage,then she smiled and remarked about my La fitness,my girls and other fun stuff.She intentionally bent near me so that I could get a view of her naval.In short,she was showing her intentions about Pakistani sex quite nicely.

I knew that my friend was also providing me an opportunity to get the life insurance quote for Pakistani sex with his hot Pakistani wife.So after the first day,I decided to bang her.same thing happened when my friend left home in the evening by making an excuse of some work.It was a best time for fuck.She came to my room after a few minutes of her husband’s departure.She sat on my bed and asked me if I wanted to have tea or coffee.It was a formal invitation to start the chat.I replied;No thanks,but you just please remain sitting while we can have a chit chat.She smiled and then I made some courage to ask her about her married life.She was not satisfied sexually which I got from her words about her married life.I admired her beauty as I know the trick to please women’s mind.At the same time,I discussed about my friend’s casual figure.My trick for Pakistani sex worked. 

I have taken control of her mind for Pakistani sex.She had almost tears in her eyes when I discussed it more further.I got up and started to rub her right shoulder by giving her a consolidation loan of sympathy.I knew that she would pay the debt in shape of Pakistani sex session.She was keeping her face down and I intentionally touched my hard dick with her shoulder.I forgot to tell that I have a big one inside my underwear.almost 7 inches long and fat tool to please hot Pakistani wives.She didn’t even tried to avoid my dick touching.It was a sign that now she was ready for first fuck.I rubbed my tool nicely to her shoulder and then went to her back side.I remarked about her figure and then especially about breasts.

She forgot her tears and smiled after listening my remarks.I grabbed her Cupcakes with my left hand.This time she tried to forbid me casually like a typical Pakistani wife who resists in the start.But I didn’t cared her and started rubbing my cock to her shoulders and back with my left hand fondling her boobs.She started feeling the hotness of Pakistani sex and soon she was moaning.We continued to have a French kiss for a few minutes and then she grabbed my tool.She unbuttoned my trousers and took out my huge tool.I made her to suck my tool like a hot Pakistani woman.She sucked it nicely where I was fondling her breasts.Then after a sucking session of 10 minutes I removed her Shalwar.Her pink Napa Valley lodge was wet enough with juices.I licked her in 69 position where she sucked me like a lollypop.

After this Pakistani sex session I made her in doggy style and starting pumping her Napa valley with my fast strokes.She moaned like a pure Pakistani sex bitch.I banged her in almost every position for a few minutes.Then after almost 20 minutes I felt cumming.I warned her about that and she remarked;fuck deep and release deeper.These remarked generated more pressure inside as I deposited all my load right in her ovary openings.She can’t miss pregnancy by such a deeper semen deposit.We both were relaxed.Her face shown the reality about her thirst for sex.After that day,I remained at there house for  one week.My friend knew that I fuck his hot Pakistani wife as he provides us an opportunity by himself,but he never shown any thing to me.I satisfied her sexual desires for a week daily in the evening.I couldn’t forget my stay at my friend’s home.I am planning to visit once again this summer.Hope you have liked my Pakistani sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment