Saturday, August 25, 2012

My real sex with aunt for Incest Pakistani sex stories of village

My Name is sunny and I’m about to share my Pakistani sex stories.I am almost 25Y old guy now but this Pakistani sex encounter happened way back in 2004 when i was Just 17Y old.First I would give you a brief detail of my family before going to my Pakistani sex session of the past.In 2004,My father had been doing job as a college lecturer in Faisalabad city.Our village was almost 35KM away from the main city so my father has to depart daily from home around 2 hours early than college time.All of our relatives were living in village with us and we have a joint family.I have a bunch of hot Pakistani women around me in shape of cousins and aunties.I have always fantasized about them because all of them were ideally fit for Pakistani sex stories.

Pakistani sex stories

I was cute and hence loved by all hot Pakistani women of my family.My aunties(The wives of my father’s brothers) especially would love to have chit chat with me in a teasing manner.I have never found a way to cross the limits with them due to joint family.Another aspect of our family was that my aunties never cared about their dresses inside home.I have seen their large breasts hanging around inside bras many times casually.They were all free to move around inside house in-front of us without considering our ages that we have been into boyhood now.My father’s younger brother was Shahid(Name changed)The hot Pakistani wife of my uncle Shahid was too much loose in her dressing than other aunties.She was ideal for me to start my Incest Pakistani sex stories.

Now I come to the true incident which happened in 2004.One day my father and mother decided to go for some shopping to the city for upcoming marriage of my cousin.All of the other brothers of my father had been out for their jobs and my Cousins were out for their schools off-course.My father asked me for company to shopping but I made an excuse of headache after looking around for opportunity of Pakistani sex with my aunt.I have decided to have some fun with my aunt and made up my mind to see what happens.At around 9AM all of the family members were out,leaving me and my aunt at home.

It was August season when usually village people have heat rashes and nodes appearing (GARMI DANY) on their bodies and as they live in slightly dirty atmosphere,they have more symptoms of that.It was the case with my aunt and she was having heat rashes(GARMI DANY) around her back and elbows etc.She was trying to scratch the small heat pimples as she was also doing household work.My devil mind started to take this opportunity and I quickly asked my aunt about heat pimples around her body.Sorry to tell late,My aunt was almost 29Y old at that time.She was innocent enough to tell me that she had trouble due to these heat rashes and pimples.She has tried to use a heat powder but failed to get enough.

I quickly offered my services to my hot Pakistani aunt that I can tear them with my sharp nails and then put heat powder to cure them if she likes.She laughed at my offer and then agreed and said.Let’s see.Story readers need not to worry about her quick agreement as its normal for village aunts to have this treatment on their back by their younger nephews and nieces.My hot Pakistani aunt told me that first she had to finish kitchen work and then after getting free she would get the back treatment.I had just started to fantasize my hot Pakistani sex stories with her.

After finishing her work she came to our bedroom with heat powder in her hand.She sat on floor facing opposite to me and lifted her Qameez(Shirt) up till bra strap to provide me a naked view of her back so that i can kill her heat pimples first with my nails.My tool just started to rise as i could see her black bra view from left breast while sitting on her back.She has lot of heat pimples on her back which i killed one by one.A certain sound of killing comes from pimple when its pressed with nail and my aunt was enjoying that.She was hiding her bra and front side of breasts although but still i could see her bottom strap of bra.I thought to try my luck and asked my aunt to lift her qameez slightly more up as there would be pimples on her shoulders as well.She obeyed quite quickly and now i can see her bra strap clearly on her back but still front side was hidden by her dress.It was an awesome view of her back for Pakistani sex stories.

My aunt looked like extremely hot Pakistani women who are just ready to get banged.Still a sign of fear was in my mind that if I grab her boob and she tells to my father or mother or slaps on my face;It could be shameful for the whole family.But my tool insisted me to go for that and finally after finishing her pimples on back i spread heat powder and cool prickly heat powder made her feelings pleasant.She was in heaven I could say and then I asked her;Are you relaxed.She smiled and nodded her head.After a few second she lifted her Qameez from the sides as well and asked me to kill heat pimples on the sides till armpits.I was excited to see her front view from the side.Her size should be around 36D which my uncles has enjoyed a lot.I was killing her side pimples when i reached the breast side area i intentionally touched my fingers to her bra. 

She ingored it and let me do anything.I could feel the lust appearing in her eyes as I was killing her pimples.Then when i felt her on extreme ,I asked her to remove the bra as it was creating trouble(You could not imagine how much courage was needed to ask my CHACHI ,Aunty to remove her bra.She laughed and surprisingly said;I am too feeling that it should be removed to kill all the pimples.So she asked me to open her bra strap.I quickly obeyed and unhooked the bra straps of my hot Pakistani aunt.I unhooked her and loosen the straps so that it can also show of her breasts from the side.Now i could see the half of her left big breast.My tool was fully hanged in air with all my 6.5 inches to enjoy her love hole during Pakistani sex stories. 

I intentionally went to her breasts and started to kill the pimples around her breast while touching almost the half of her left booob.It is unbearable for hot Pakistani women to survive when a young guy like me touches their breast and same was the case with my aunt.All the atmosphere was set for our Pakistani sex stories and no body was home.I finally focused on her breast and killed all the pimples on her left booob.Then i rubbed the heat powder on the entire booob by nicely giving it a massage.She  must be wet.Then i went on the other side and did the same with right breast as well.She was in heaven i could say.When rubbing powder to her right breast I intentionally touched my hanging tool with her leg.When I touched ,She laughed loudly.

I went nervous and asked what happened.My hot Pakistani aunt smiled again and said;You are getting out of control nephew.I was bit ashamed of my act but she never cared and smiled again;She remarked about my feeling that how could a 17Y boy survive this when rubbing a breasts.I nodded my head in shame but she said;show me this.I lowered my trouser a bit and she kept hand on her lips to see it fully shaped.She touched its tip and smiled.I was waiting for her next move and she grabbed it and went from tip to shaft with her hand,nicely measuring its size.Her hands really made my pre juices to leak out.She was a hot married Pakistani woman who has her experiences.So she started to give me a hand-job while I again started to rub her breasts.I was enjoying my Incest Pakistani sex stories. 

Finally our full Pakistani sex session started when she got up and said;OK my son I would teach you all that.I also got up and she started to suck my entire shaft.It was awesome,believe me.I have never done it before and she was sucking it like a professional.She remarked;You are slightly harder than your CHACHU(UNCLE).I enjoyed her remarks and felt that I was about to release.I told my aunt that I couldn’t survive more and please aunty let me finish.She bent her self in doggy and asked me to insert every inch inside.I went right inside her giving her meat a nice flesh with shaft.I started to make strokes and after almost 5-6 strokes I released inside.I was young enough to carry on and get the second tightness as well.She orgasm-ed as hot juices fell on her inner walls.I went on strokes and then she asked me to lie down on floor.She sat on my tool while I grabbed her breasts.She jumped over and ridden my tool nicely.Then We went in missionary position which my aunt told me.I hit her deep then and finally released after at least 15 minutes of Pakistani sex.I enjoyed a lot with my incest Pakistani sex stories.I would share the rest of my stories in next session of Pakistani sex stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment