Saturday, September 15, 2012

My brother-in-law and me for Incest sex

Pakistani sex stories

This is my real sex story in Pakistani sex stories.My name is Rimsha and I am 20Y old girl from Pakistan.This story is rather an incest Pakistani sex story.The story is about how I enjoyed my brother-in-law and his nice tool a few months ago.Before going to the story I would first tell you our family background and our life routines so that you can better know my sex story scenario.We are three sisters but no brother,our father works in a Garment factory.My mother is a kind of nice Pakistani wife who doesn't impose the so called restrictions on her daughters and we are free to enjoy our life.All of us,Mean the three sisters like to wear fashioned clothes.It is always our desire that whenever we go outside,everybody should notice us.It costs you nothing if you just allow boys to stare at you and you reply with a smile.The hot Pakistani girls like us would get all the pretty things with only giving one smile.This was our attitude towards guys which always led us to enjoy Pakistani sex with smiles. 

Hot Pakistani

A lot of hot Pakistani women like my elder sister had many affairs before marriage.I knew that my sister was in affair with our neighbor guy.She met him many times,Got her expenses but only managed to keep him just on casual meetings.The guy tried many times to bang my sister but she managed to escape with her tricks.We all know each others affairs but our mother didn't know that.after my elder sisters marriage with a rich guy,she settled in the city and her affairs stopped for a while.My brother-in-law,Noman,was a decent and well built funny guy who impressed me a lot right from the first day.I was much impressed with his personality that I wished to marry him if he had not been up for my sister.Besides this,My liking for his personality and his body started to increase and I wished if he could bang me some day.I was always fantasizing to have my legs on his shoulders for Pakistani sex stories.

I was reluctant in the start as it is very much difficult for a Pakistani wife to bear her husband with her sister even.My sister could kill me for that if she knew that I was eying for her husband.In the months after marriage,I managed to get too much frank with my brother-in-law so that my dream for Pakistani sex could come true.We watched movies together and never cared for any sexual scenes in the movies.We rather managed to laugh at that time in a naughty mood when my sister was busy in her work.Soon we started to eye at each other but his meaningful smiles while looking through my body curves were annoying me to hurry up for a good bang session.By chance,My brother-in-law's mother got ill and admitted to hospital.Her admission provided me a chance to fulfill my fantasies for Pakistani sex stories.
My sister remained with her mother-in-law at hospital and I came back with my brother-in-law to their home.It was a best night for me to enjoy my brother-in-laws tool for which i have wished for months.He locked the main door and asked me to make a cup of tea for him.I was calling him brother till that time but who knows that I was hiding my lustful desires of Pakistani sex behind those words.I made tea and we sat in the bedroom for some chit chat.He was a bit tired so I asked him If I could help.He smiled and said:what can you do.I replied in a laughing tone that i can massage his legs.He was quite happy to listen that and agreed to my proposal.I brought an oil bottle and he was lying on the bed.I started to massage his shins and feet and he went into heaven with my massage.

The time to finish my Incest Pakistani sex stories had arrived.I tried to massage his legs and went upper with my every move.He was a married man and he could understand my acts.I reached his knees and then I mentioned that his Dress was creating some hindrance.He quickly asked me to remove it if I am easy with that.I could see his nice tool getting life inside his dress.I asked in a shy style that he should remove it by himself.He opened his waist band and removed his dress.Now he was in underwear.His tool was fully tight inside and I was eying lustfully on his underwear.I started to massage his naked ties and went right near his pubic area.

His tool started to bulge for Pakistani sex.He looked at me and smiled.I remarked:Brother your personal things are teasing enough.He removed his underwear and his monsters jumped out.He didn't allow me to settle further and pulled me on his chest.I made a formal resistance as most of the Pakistani women do but believe me I was looking for this from the core of my heart.He hugged me tightly and Started to kiss me all over my face and lips.I started to moan loudly and in a sip of second he removed my entire clothes.My lust had made me forgetting my relations so I closed my eyes and lets him do all.He sucked my nipples and I moaned like his Hot Pakistani wife.

Finally our Pakistani sex stories reached to climax and he bent me in-front of him in doggy style.I was not a virgin.I have done it with my boyfriend once.So he inserted his entire tool inside me.He was almost twice in girth than my boyfriend and it really created pain for me.When he was fully in the pain started to become pleasure.He banged me hard.Now I could easily realize that why my sister was controlled and focused on her husband.she was a kind of hot women who always likes to try different but no body could imagine a better tool for her than my Brother-in-law.He banged me for almost 10 minutes and then changed position.He hit all my spots inside and I never had such a wild orgasm before.My boyfriend was not able to hit all spots.Now I was into heaven with such a memorable bang session of Incest Pakistani sex.Finally he pulled out and released his hot juices on my belly.I am addicted to my brother-in-law now.Our Incest Pakistani sex stories are still in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment