Saturday, September 8, 2012

Incest Pakistani Family and my hot bhabhi for sex

The Incest Pakistani sex stories are always a fun.My hot Pakistani Bhabhi provided me an unforgetable sex session which I am going to narrate here.I was only 18 when she provided me the real joy of sex life.My brother got married three years ago and finally after getting a job in the city,he decided to take a flat there.He and my Bhabhi shifted to the place and after living for 2-3 months my brother felt that my Bhabhi is alone whole the day and there should be someone to accompany her.My brother has to stay out for job during 8am-5pm .It was not possible for my brother to send her back to home and live alone so he decided to make an alternative.After talking to my MOM he asked me to live with them so that my Bhabhi should not be alone during working hours.I was free after my matric exams and it was not difficult for me to stay there for 3-4 months.The day of decision became an opportunity for me to have a go for incest Pakistani sex .

My Bhabhi was at least 10 years elder to me and also not from our family.She was from a modern family and her life style was different than my sisters and my MOM.This may have created a doubt in my brother’s mind that she could not get adjusted to our family so he decided to get her to the city with him.After making the final decision I went to their flat in the city and started to live with them.My bhabhi has a jolly nature and usually very talkative during the day.First few days went without any happenning of Pakistani sex.During those day I observed that my Bhabhi was too bold and didn’t care about her assets even if they are visible through her dresses.My brother dam care her dressing and she always try to wear half-sleeve deep neck clothes which could show of her breast line a bit.She was not habitual of wearing Dopatta(Scarf) and normally it lies in her neck. She was one of the real hot Pakistani women  who like to reveal their body assets.

One day I was watching a movie in their bedroom and my Bhabhi was taking a shower.The movie scene was such that a Housewife was asking a guy to adjust her bra straps.My tool started to rise and my mind shifted to my bhabhi straight way.In our society Bhabhis are not usually thought in that way which I was thinking.My tool was fully hardened and I was listening the water falling in the washroom which must be touching my Bhabhi’s all assets like breasts and other sexual parts.You could not believe how hot I was.I started to imagine my Bhabhi as my bed mate.She was inside washroom so I started to look into her wardron.My devil mind was asking me to have a look of her bra.Soon I found her black Bra and started to rub it on my tool in ecstacy.It was an awesome feeling for a guy like me who had never enjoyed any Pakistani sex stories.

I was just rubbing her bra on my tool when she called me from washroom.I was awakened from imagination into reality so I went near the washroom door and asked;Yes Bhabhi? She told me that she had forgot to bring a towel inside and I should give her the towel and her clothes lying in the wardrob.I got excited and quickly replied her;OK.I went back to bedroom and picked up the towel and her Black bra and panty and went back to the door.I knocked and Told her to take the towel.She opened the door slightly and I could see her wet arm coming out with dripping water from her fingers.I handed over the towel and then again asked;YEH BHI Chahien Bhabhi?(Do you need these as well).I was asking about Bra and panty.

She was hiding herself behind the door and I could not see her body and figure when she peeped out to have a look at what I was asking.She smiled and said;YES,these too.She grabbed her Bra and panty and then again locked the door.I have seen her bra tag.It was 34D.This was the right size of her breasts which I was not knowing before.Nothing had happened other than this before in my stay at their flat.My tool was just looking to burst so I went to the toilet and started to jerk my self off.The toilet was not combined with the washroom.I jerked myself off and you could not believe how wild I felt during that.It was the best ever handjob of my life.all my juices of Pakistani sex fell inside toilet.I washed my tool and came out.

My bhabhi had also finished her bath and present inside the bedroom to comb her hairs.When I came in she asked me smilingly;What were you doing there?I felt ashamed as my mind feared that she might be knowing about my act.But soon I made up some courage and told her that I was feeling a little un-easiness in my stomach.She smiled but her meaningful smile could tell that she may have guessed my act.The days after that day were different for my life.I jerked my tool almost everyday thinking of her in imagination and my fantsay type Pakistani  provided me the best fun of my life.

Her intentions for me had also been changed which I felt from her talks.She usually talked to me less before but after that day she tried to give me more company during the day.My brother was out for job the whole day and she tried to spend more time in my room rather than doing her work and sleeping in her bedroom.One day I wen to her bedroom and suddenly entered.She was changing her clothes without locking the door.I could see a glimpse of her white body as she was hooking her bra straps.when she heared the door opening her head circled back and she could not hide her assets as she was standing infront of her wardrob.

I quickly came out with a feeling of shame.I went to my room and started to think about her.My tool again started to bulge out and it again forced me to jerk off.I was still thinking about to jerk off when she came into the room.She looked at me and shown some naughty anger about my act of entering the room without knock.I made sorry to her and she smiled.She came near me and sat on the bed.I could not make an eye contact with her as a lot of fears were in my mind.She laughed at me when she saw my trousers and a bulge of my tool inside.She held my face and asked me to look up.I blushed with shame as if she told my brother what could be my state?She grabbed my cheek and smiled after saying;Naughty Boy.

Her words provided me some courage as she seemed to be in a fun mood.Her breasts were fully out and I could smell her body scents.She was in jolly mood so she kept her hand on my belly and askd me to lower the trouser.I was amazed to her act so I aksed;Geeeeeeeeeeeee.She agin smiled and asked show me why you are so much in tention.(Dikhao,Kisi ko nahin bataon ghi).Don’t be affraid(Daro mat).I quickly lowered my trouser and closed my eyes like a shy girl.She laughed and then I could feel her hand grabbing my shaft.She nicely examined my tool from tip to bottom and then made some remarks;Acha tu yeh tang kar raha hai(OK ;This is what making you trouble).She again remarked,Ok lets make it cold(ISY ABHI THANDA KAR DETAY HAIN).My whole body shivered as she put her lips on the tip of my tool.

She sucked it like a lolly pop and I could not control my moans in Incest Pakistani sex stories .It was my first time when a girl like my hot Pakistani Bhabhi was sucking me.I have no experience of this before.Soon i felt that I was going to release.I told my bhabhi but she conitnued to suck and I exploded my juices inside her mouth.She took every drop of my tool in her motuh and then got up and threw it inside washroom.She came back and said;(Tum bohat garm ho ,Itni jaldi farig)You are so hot for quiick relase.I smiled and remarked with mixed feeling of shyness;(Kabhi kiya nahin hai na)I have never done this before thats why.She went to the kitchen and brought a cup of tea for me.I took the tea and again became ready for next Pakistani sex session.I will share my next incest Pakistani sex stories later.

No comments:

Post a Comment